Re: [O] passing LC_ALL environment variable to org export call

From: Johannes Rainer
Subject: Re: [O] passing LC_ALL environment variable to org export call
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:54:02 +0200

hi Rasmus,

thanks for your hint. I checked Sys.getenv before and after the failing code,
but LC_ALL was always properly set. I’m afraid my problem relates to some Mac
LLVM and GCC gfortran compiler thing, since I’m using a R version compiled
against the Mac Accelerate framework (vecLib)… it is just so strange that I
only get the error in Emacs org-mode upon exporting the org file, but not, if I
evaluate each code chunk separately.

to set all environment variables I’m using the “exec-path-from-shell”
extension, so, all environment settings from the shell are available in Emacs.