Re: [O] Fwd: Re: Adding items in table

From: Chris Henderson
Subject: Re: [O] Fwd: Re: Adding items in table
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 19:42:44 +1000

Here's an example of the table (hope the line breaks are ok)

|Item | Model | price |
| x     | v          | $323.98
| y     | x          | $184.45|
| Total |           | ??          |

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 7:01 PM, Christian Moe <address@hidden> wrote:

Christian Moe writes:

You probably don't really want to replace the contents of column 3 ($3)
with a sum of columns including column 3 ($2..$9)?

To get useful help you'll need to provide the table, or a minimal
example of a table with the same structure.

Yours,
Christian