Re: [O] [patch, ox] Unnumbered headlines

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [patch, ox] Unnumbered headlines
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 22:31:34 +0200

> Hello,
>
> Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Now odt output doesn't look ugly.  I fixed the other things you
>> mentioned.  Make test passes.
>
> Applied. Thank you very much.

Thanks.  Bastien added my key to org-git today, so hopefully you'll be
spared of this in the future.

> Now, some documentation would be nice.

Yeah.  I wans't sure where to put it.

There's

7. Properties and Columns: Storing information about an entry

But this doesn't seem export specific.  E.g.  CUSTOMID is not in the
sec. 7.2 table.

Then there's 12. Exporting, where I guess the closest fitting section
is 12.3 Export settings.

Any opinions?

—Rasmus

--
Lasciate ogni speranza o voi che entrate: siete nella mani di'machellaio