Re: [O] exporting tables + equations to latex

From: Giuseppe Lipari
Subject: Re: [O] exporting tables + equations to latex
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 09:14:10 +0200

Thanks Nicolas and Jorge for your answers.

In my version (8.3beta-326-g6eb982.dirty taken from git):
- the :raw t flag does not work (same output as before)
- the :no-escape t works well.

After your answer, I understood this part is being reworked, so I decided to update the org-mode git repository and now my version is 8.3beta-439-gfcce67.dirty. With this version

- with no special option, it produces the correct output
- with :raw t, the latex text is not traslated at all (empty cells)
- with :no-escape t, it produces the correct output

So, now I am all set, thanks a lot!!

Giuseppe Lipari

Hi Giuseppe.
Giuseppe Lipari writes:

The big problem I have is that I do not know how to put equations in cells. [...] the underlines are translated as underlines, and not as subscript command.

Try adding ":no-escape t" to the #+ORGTBL line

Best,
--
Jorge.

--