Re: [O] Proposal to replace the prefix repetition with whitespace during

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] Proposal to replace the prefix repetition with whitespace during expansion of noweb references
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 16:42:15 +0100

Hi Bastien,

2014ko urriak 12an, Bastien-ek idatzi zuen:

> Hi Aaron,
>
> Aaron Ecay <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> FWIW, I also think the present behavior is too magical, and am in favor
>> of the proposed change.
>
> Feel free to push this change.  Thanks!

AFAIK this was just an idea and a patch never materialized, but I will
put it on my todo list.  I’ll send an update to this thread when it’s
done.  (But anyone else who feels a more pressing need should feel free
to go ahead and do it, of course.)

--
Aaron Ecay