[O] Captions below figures in LaTeX export

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: [O] Captions below figures in LaTeX export
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:44:06 +0200

Hi everyone,

I am trying to export to LaTeX, and I include images like this:

  #+name: fig:ads-glw-plot
  #+caption: \BtoDh events measured using the GLW, and ADS methods.
  #+attr_latex: :width 0.9\linewidth :placement [!ht]
  [[file:ali/ADS_GLW_Fig2_Fig4.pdf]]

When exported this generates LaTeX code like this:

  \begin{figure}[!ht]
  \caption{\label{fig:ads-glw-plot}\BtoDh events measured using the GLW, and
ADS methods.}
  \centering
  \includegraphics[width=0.9\linewidth]{ali/ADS_GLW_Fig2_Fig4.pdf}
  \end{figure}

I would like to put the caption command after includegraphics.  Is that
possible?  I tried reordering the #+caption: line without success.

Any thoughts, ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

--
Suvayu