Re: [O] Include results in a table

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] Include results in a table
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 10:34:21 +0100

abonnements <address@hidden> writes:

Hello,

> I have somethink like that
>
> #+call: gen(A)
> #+results: A
> : 10
>
> #+call: gen(B)
> #+results: B
> : 20
>
> Is there a simple mean to aggregate the results in a table, i.e to get
> | A | 10 |
> | B | 20 |
>
> I think some lisp can do that but as a beginner... but as I want to
> learn you can suggest a somewhat complicated solution or a simple idea.
> Thanks.

you could define a 3rd block C that takes the results from block A and B
as variable via :vars x=A y=B (A and B must be named blocks for this,
use a #+NAME: A line) and then do (list A x B y) in block C and use the
:results format that outputs a list as a table (often it is the default,
otherwise try :results table or so).

--
cheers,
Thorsten