Re: [O] Proper settings for tj3 report directory/output?

From: Christian Egli
Subject: Re: [O] Proper settings for tj3 report directory/output?
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 14:36:05 +0100

Hi John

John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:

> I just re-set up tj3 on a new work computer and am a bit puzzled by
> the report directory structure.
>
> If I use C-e J p instead, I get:
> ~/working_dir/file.org
> ~/working_dir/file.tjp
> ~/working_dir/reports/Overview.html
> ~/working_dir/reports/taskjuggler/{css,examples,icons,scripts}

I cannot reproduce this behaviour.

> I'm a bit confused by both behaviors. The variables I've defined in .emacs
> are:
>
> org-taskjuggler-target-version: 3.5
> org-taskjuggler-default-reports: include "reports.tji" (custom report
> I've defined)
>
> As far as I know, these are relevant but left as the default that came with
> org:
> org-taskjuggler-proces-command: "tj3 --silent --no-color --output-dir %o %f"
> org-taskjuggler-reports-directory: "reports"

Your analysis is correct. The pertinent vars are mostly
org-taskjuggler-reports-directory, org-taskjuggler-proces-command and to
some extent org-taskjuggler-target-version. And as you see the exporter
just delegates to tj3 to put the reports in a specific directory by
using --output-dir. This should work.

Thanks
Christian

--