[O] The order of interpreting when exporting

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] The order of interpreting when exporting
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 15:02:45 +0100

Hi there,

do I get it right that exporting starts with the deepest parts, and then
proceeds to the outer ones?  I.e., when I have a function call of the
type

(org-html-whatever (element contents info))

then the `contents' are already interpreted by similar functions at the
lower (`inner') levels?  Taking an even more concrete example: is
org-html-item run (repeatedly, for each item) before
org-html-plain-list?

Just wanted to know, I'm building two things at the same time: a custom
exporter and a mental model of one;-).

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski