Re: [O] Org and ledger

From: Bernhard Pröll
Subject: Re: [O] Org and ledger
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 08:08:51 +0100

I have been curious too and found this file:

https://bitbucket.org/blais/beancount/src/tip/examples/tutorial/example.beancount

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> schrieb am Sun, 09. Nov 13:29:
On Sunday,  9 Nov 2014 at 11:34, Daniel Clemente wrote:

[...]

  I prefer beancount (very similar to ledger but stricter): beancount
supports org out of the box! My beancount file is an org file (with
structure, tasks, priorities, agenda, etc. except :CLOCK:) and it
parses correctly as a ledger.

Interesting.  Could you post an example file?  The documentation you
linked to on Google docs does not mention org anywhere that I could see.

thanks.
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.1, Org release_8.3beta-475-g25d50e

--

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Bernhard Pröll