[O] error when sending radio table

From: Salome Soedergran
Subject: [O] error when sending radio table
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 21:04:42 +0100

Hello experts

Since a while I get the following error message when I try to send a radio
table in a LaTeX document with C-c C-c:

org-trim: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

The table is not sent. This happens only if there are empty cells.
If the table is filled all throughout, sending works just fine.

As this is something I use quite frequently, and usually with some empty cells,
any help will be highly appreciated.

TIA, Salome

(I have Org-mode version 8.2.10, installed from elpa.
Orgtable-minor-mode is active in the LaTeX-Buffer.)