Re: [O] Sub-tree EXPORT_ properties are not over-riding file-level optio

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: Re: [O] Sub-tree EXPORT_ properties are not over-riding file-level options
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 21:28:15 +0000

C-c C-e followed by C-s limits the export scope to the subtree at point quite
nicely in my experience. It resets when the dispatcher is closed

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby
notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and
delete the message.  Thank you.