[O] Inconsistency between clocking time in the modeline and what gets re

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] Inconsistency between clocking time in the modeline and what gets recorded after C-c C-x C-o
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 01:00:01 +0100

Hi there,

when I clock in at 12:34:56, the modeline says that I'm working for
00:00 minutes until 12:35:56.  However, when I clock out at 12:35:01,
the entry in :LOGBOOK: says I have worked for 00:01.

This bugs me.  Is it intended?  Are there other people annoyed by this,
too?  Is it a bug?  Is asking for increasing clocking "resolution" from
minutes to seconds a reasonable feature request?

Regards,

--
Marcin Borkowski
http://octd.wmi.amu.edu.pl/pl/Marcin_Borkowski