[O] org-mode pretty entities has \perp but not \parallel

From: Brady Trainor
Subject: [O] org-mode pretty entities has \perp but not \parallel
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 15:53:09 -0800

Hi, I expected \parallel to work after success with \perp. That is, I've
executed in buffer M-x org-toggle-pretty-entities RET, and I expected to see
\parallel as unicode ∥, since \perp is overlayed (correct term?) with ⟂.
Though, the former is pretty hard to see, so maybe it was decided against.

I just tried exporting to HTML (and MathJax), and it looks like the LaTeX
delimited symbols should be either $\parallel$ or $\|$. So simply writing $||$
in ones' notes would /not/ be the same.

,----
`----

--