[O] org-contacts search case insensitive

From: Martin Gross
Subject: [O] org-contacts search case insensitive
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:04:01 +0100

Dear helpers,

I really like the idea of having an address book based on org-mode,
but I don‘t understand why org-contacts searches case sensitive,
because at least to me this makes it more difficult to find what I am
looking for (I‘am searching an entry about a conference.  But how did
I write "conference"?).

There is an old thread, where this point is shortly discussed, at

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2012-06/msg00676.html

but I already (setq case-fold-search t) and it has no effect.  Is
really the solution related to this function?  What else could I
change?

I‘am usung Emacs 24.3.1 Orgmode 7.9.2.

Thank you very much in advance!

Martin