Re: [O] #+CALL get the first row of output table lost when using latex e

From: iemacs
Subject: Re: [O] #+CALL get the first row of output table lost when using latex export
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 09:43:28 -0500

Thank you, Charles.  And =:colnames yes= does work here.  But the
results are the same when I evaluate t1 and t2 with
`org-babel-execute-maybe'.

When I take another try, new problem seems to occur.

The test file is:
#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
#+NAME: t1
#+BEGIN_SRC python :exports results
  return [['A'],None,[2],None,[3]]
#+END_SRC

#+CAPTION: T1
#+RESULTS: t1

#+NAME: t2
#+CALL: t1() :exports results

#+CAPTION: T2
#+RESULTS: t2
#+END_EXAMPLE

The results of `org-babel-execute-maybe' on t1 and t2 are identical:
#+BEGIN_SRC org
  | A |
  |---|
  | 2 |
  |---|
  | 3 |
#+END_SRC

The relevant part of the latex output is:
#+BEGIN_SRC latex
  \begin{table}[htb]
  \caption{T1}
  \centering