[O] Subfloats in org - easier way?

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [O] Subfloats in org - easier way?
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 13:13:11 +0100

Hi

I want to include in a document, exported to LaTeX, a subfigure. and
followed the blog entry [1]. This works, but

1) is cumbersome and extemely LaTex - I can live with this, but is
   there a more org-modeisch solution?
2) I cant use the link (Figure [[fig:ventLEL]]) as they got not replaced
   by the correct LaTeX commands. This is obvious (as I did not
   use #+CAPTION: for the caption), but is there a way, apart from
   using the LaTeX code for these links, to get the links into the
   document?

Thanks,

Rainer

* The example
#+LATEX: \begin{figure}\centering
#+LATEX: \subfloat[matlab]{\label{fig:matlabVentLEL}
#+ATTR_LATEX: :height 0.45\textwidth
[[file:inst/matlab/plots/vent5.pdf]]
#+LATEX: }
#+LATEX: \subfloat[R]{\label{fig:rVentLEL}

#+begin_src R :exports results :file rVentLEL.pdf :results graphics
plot(runif(10))
#+end_src
#+ATTR_LATEX: :height 0.45\textwidth
#+RESULTS:
[[file:rVentLEL.pdf]]

#+LATEX: }\caption{Plot of the wind profile from the matlab script using the
Log-Exp-Log profile}\label{fig:ventLEL}
#+LATEX: \end{figure}

Footnotes:
[1]