[O] Missing commit in maint

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [O] Missing commit in maint
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 15:42:08 -0500

Hi!

The following commit

6202ec7 (Remove need to declare drawers before using them, 2013-10-20)

has been in the master branch for over a year but I can't find it in any
maintenance releases since then.  Is this intentional?

I am using the function

(defun org-remove-empty-drawer-at (pos)

in my .emacs setup and this changed signature in the above commit in the
master branch only a year ago.

Is this commit supposed to be applied to maint? And if not should it be
removed from the master branch so we are not carrying around this change
forever?

Thanks,
Bernt