Re: [O] Export backends are loaded after code block evaluation

From: Vicente Vera
Subject: Re: [O] Export backends are loaded after code block evaluation
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 21:30:01 -0300

Ok, finally sorted it out.
Babel doesn't load ox-* files by itself (except for ob-haskell &
ob-latex). But, in my case, the code block's result is a table. In
consequence Org needs org-table which in turn requires some ox- files
and THEN org.el evaluates (after ox.el) 'org-export-backends'.
Thank you for your patience. Now I can sleep soundly.