Re: [O] Problem with org-agenda-clockreport-mode and tag-filtered view i

From: Benoit Bidoggia
Subject: Re: [O] Problem with org-agenda-clockreport-mode and tag-filtered view in agenda
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 21:41:26 +0100

Dear all,

It might happen that my previous message went lost, so I take the freedom of reposting a message on the same topic.

PROBLEM: Agenda clock report mode does not take into consideration filtered view anymore (C-u R in agenda view).

It's behavior changed somewhere between version 8.2.4 (for which it works) and version 8.2.10 (for which it doesn't work anymore).
Is it a bug or is it intentional?

I intensively use clock report with filtered views, so it has become quite problematic for me.

Thank you very much, best regards.
Benoît