Re: [O] How to represent Emacs keystrokes in Org?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] How to represent Emacs keystrokes in Org?
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 22:53:41 +0100

On 2014-11-24, at 19:38, Rasmus wrote:

> Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm writing (in Org) a text on Emacs usage.  How to
>> correctly/canonically represent keystrokes, like "C-x RET f"?
>> Currently, I use =C-x RET f=; are there any alternatives?
>
> That's what I'd do.  Or ~C-x RET f~.  You could also use a macro, if you
> want it to me be more semantic (I hope I use this word correctly).

Houston, we've got a problem.  What about =M-,=?  Somehow it seems not
to be interpreted in the right way: it does not get fontified correctly,
nor does export in the right way.  What can I do about it?  I found
about org-emphasis-regexp-components, is it the only way?  Also, how do
I reload Org without restarting Emacs?  (I am an Emacs geek and I try to
beat my record of emacs-uptime, you know. ;-) )

> Cheers,
> Rasmus

Best,

--