Re: [O] Org clocks into drawer for first clocking although configured ot

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: Re: [O] Org clocks into drawer for first clocking although configured otherwise => solved => no
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 11:32:28 +0100

Am 01.12.2014 um 16:58 schrieb Rainer Stengele:
> Am 27.11.2014 um 14:46 schrieb Rainer Stengele:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have set variable org-clock-into-drawer to:
>> "Its value is 6"
>>
>> Since some update or Org lately it looks like the creation of a drawer is
>> happening already for the first clocking of any clocked todo.
>> Can someone please check if he can reproduce this is a bug in one of the
>> latest versions?
>>
>> I run
>> Org-mode version 8.3beta (release_8.3beta-591-gbd3bd8 @
>> c:/Users/rainer/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/org/lisp/)
>>
>> Thank you.
>> Regards, Rainer
>>
> All, sorry for that, I found I had this configured twice, second time it was
> set to true and that explains all.
> Closed.
>
> Thank you.
> Regards, Rainer

Sorry again,

after deleting that additional entry and trying again today I have set:

org-clock-into-drawer is a variable defined in `org-clock.el'.
Its value is 6

and still get drawers immediately with the first clock entry.
Can someone please check if this is true in the latest Org version?

Thank you.
Regards, Rainer