[O] problems with INCLUDE, noweb and tangle

From: Daniele Pizzolli
Subject: [O] problems with INCLUDE, noweb and tangle
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 21:26:06 +0100

Hello all,

The noweb reference in the included file is not present in tangle (and
sometimes also is not present within the results in the buffer).

I am using: Org-mode version 8.3beta release_8.3beta-625-g8985b3

Please see the attached ECM with my comments (look for BUG).  Let me
know if you want to have a look to the generated files.

You need ledger, but I guess this is a more general problem.

Thanks in advance,
Daniele