Re: [O] Open all #+INCLUDED:d files?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Open all #+INCLUDED:d files?
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 12:19:16 +0100

Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:

> Is there an easy way of opening all INCLUDEd files in an org document,
> i.e. a single command or an easy way of doing it via some elisp code?

Oh, sorry, I didn't see the "all".  But yeah, it should be easy with
org-element-map.  Map over all keywords, ensure they are INCLUDE keywords,
move point to their :begin and call org-edit-special or similar.  You
could use save-excursion, save-window-excursion to make it not suck.
You'd might have to widen first, then you could use save-restriction.

Hope it helps,
Ramsus

--
May the Force be with you