Re: [O] /emsp in clock tables

From: Daniel E . Doherty
Subject: Re: [O] /emsp in clock tables
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 10:46:05 -0600

I am seeing the same thing.  When I set org-pretty-entities t, the alignment
gets confused.  I am assuming that the alignment algorithm assumes all
characters are the same width, but the utf8 rendering of an em-space is wider,
hence the problems.

Perhaps a fix would be for the clocktable to use two en-spaces instead of one
em-space to indent lower levels.  It looks to me as though the en-space is as
wide as a single space.

Em-space [ ]
En-space [ ]
   space [ ]

Using regular ASCII spaces at the beginning get deleted during alignment of
the table, but not the en-spaces.

I think this is a bug in the implementation of the clocktables.  Any chance of
getting this fixed?