[O] Evaluating R source code line by line

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: [O] Evaluating R source code line by line
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 07:56:44 +0530

I have an R source code blocks called with the ":results valueā€¯ option. I
evaluate the code with C-c. When I do that, in my R session buffer, I get to
see several + + + until the final value is obtained, and then the final value
is shown, and inserted in my Org buffer.

I was wondering if there is an option somewhere that will allow me to instead
see how each line in my R source code is evaluated. That is, the R session
buffer should show each line being evaluated, and then show the final value as
usual.

Vikas