[O] Lentic.0.6 and org mode

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: [O] Lentic.0.6 and org mode
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 13:55:26 +0000

I thought some of you might be interested in the new release of my
package, lentic. One of the things that it now does is allow
multi-modal of editing of Emacs source, using org mode for the
documentation. I realise that it's already possible to use ELPA
org-babel to write literate el files, or to use outorg.el, but lentic
provides a different form of interaction. You can edit the org form or
the emacs-lisp form as you choose. The source code of lentic is, itself,
written in this way. There is a screen cast linked below which shows
what the interaction looks like.

Available on MELPA-stable, MELPA and Marmalade
https://github.com/phillord/lentic
http://www.russet.org.uk/blog/3035
https://vimeo.com/116078853