Re: [O] Lentic.0.6 and org mode

From: Thierry Banel
Subject: Re: [O] Lentic.0.6 and org mode
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 23:24:40 +0100

Nice!

I spent some time figuring out how to use it.

This is what I did eventually:
  M-xlentic-mode
  M-xlentic-mode   ;; twice
  M-x lentic-mode-split-window-below
Then change the new buffer to the desired mode (Java mode, C++ mode,
whatever).
(I was created in fundamental mode).

Is this the standard way to use it?

Thierry