Re: [O] Lentic.0.6 and org mode

From: joakim
Subject: Re: [O] Lentic.0.6 and org mode
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 13:33:20 +0100

Thierry Banel <address@hidden> writes:

> Nice!

I also tried it and found it really interesting!

> I spent some time figuring out how to use it.
>
> This is what I did eventually:
>   M-xlentic-mode
>   M-xlentic-mode   ;; twice
>   M-x lentic-mode-split-window-below
> Then change the new buffer to the desired mode (Java mode, C++ mode,
> whatever).
> (I was created in fundamental mode).
>
> Is this the standard way to use it?

I also scratched my head before figuring anything out.

I installed from Melpa, and the Melpa Lentic comes with 0 docs, which is sad.

Then I cloned the github repo, and tried the examples, and got a bit
more enlightened.

To summarize, it would be nice if Lentic came with some form of docs in
the Melpa repo. Or, why not install it en Elpa?

BTW my interest in Lentic comes from that I recently started using
Litterate programming for my emacs init file (which works very well)
and also for some clojure/overtone code, where the literate paradigm is
pretty useful (because overtone is a music live coding environment)

--
Joakim Verona