[O] org-block-regexp questions

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] org-block-regexp questions
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 01:36:13 +0100

Hi list,

I'm studying org-block-regexp.  One thing that bugs me is this part:

#\\+begin_?

It suggests to me that the underscore after "begin" might be optional;
but a quick experiment with the exporter shows that this is not the
case.

Next, this part:

would suggest that TAB is a valid part of the name of the block.
Strange, isn't it?

Finally, the rationale behind

escapes me completely.  What's the use of groups nested like this?

Any ideas?

--
Marcin Borkowski               This email was proudly sent
http://mbork.pl                from my Emacs.