Re: [O] Error when trying to use --batch to export agenda ical: cl-block

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: [O] Error when trying to use --batch to export agenda ical: cl-block-nil error
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 09:44:31 -0500

Okay, so the obvious fix was to load my org init file as in the following:
    emacs --batch --user $USER --eval "(progn (org-agenda-list nil nil 'year)
(org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files))"

Now, the wiki page at http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/BatchMode mentinos that
packages don't get loaded, so that is where the obvious fix comes from. But
then my question becomes, how does it know what my agenda files are in the
first place? And why does org seem to break out-of-the-box with the cl-block
error if I don't manually do a '(require 'cl-lib) ?