Re: [O] Autogenerating beamer overlay parameter?

From: e.fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Autogenerating beamer overlay parameter?
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 16:14:50 +0000

On Monday, 26 Jan 2015 at 09:22, Loris Bennett wrote:

[...]

> Aaron and Eric: I understand what is meant about this being more of a
> beamer question, but I'm only really interested in using Beamer via Org.

sure but the point is that beamer may have a solution to your problem
which then automatically will be usable within org whereas trying to
find an org based solution is likely to be clumsy at best.

YMMV, of course, so I hope you find a solution either way.
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.1, Org release_8.3beta-717-gd36bd8