[O] Binding org-html-head to a function?

From: Sébastien Brisard
Subject: [O] Binding org-html-head to a function?
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 21:40:39 +0100

Hello,
my blog (sbrisard.github.io) is entirely written with org-mode. Org-mode offers everything I need, except for one minor detail. It is very difficult to include the same CSS file in the html-head of several files located at various levels of the directory hierarchy. I do not really like this trick http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-publish-html-tutorial.html#sec-6. For the time being, I configured several projects (one for each level), see https://github.com/sbrisard/blog/blob/master/sb-blog.el. But I am not happy with this solution either. I think that it would be great if org-html-head and org-html-head-extra behaved as org-html-preamble and org-html-postamble, which can be set to either a string, or a function. This offers great flexibility for the configuration of the pre/postamble (I use it to conditionnaly include DISQUS comments in the postamble). Would it be possible to mimick the same behavior with org-html-head and org-html-head-extra? Or would this be too much work?

Thanks for your thoughts,
Sébastien