Re: [O] save folded state

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] save folded state
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 19:27:08 -0500

yes, I meant programatically. I was having some issue in selecting
contex using commands that grab what is visible. So for things inside a
folded section it was not grabbing the right context.

I solved it by doing something similar to what you describe, i.e. a
tempbuffer.

lentic looks pretty interesting.