Re: [O] Agenda add item, move point

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Agenda add item, move point
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 09:12:10 -0500

This sounds interesting, but I don't understand what you are trying to
do.

In my agenda, when I press `i d` i get a new diary entry, and the point
is on that entry. But it is a diary entry with no todo, and no new org
entry. Do you do something else for that?

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F