Re: [O] Agenda add item, move point

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: [O] Agenda add item, move point
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 15:23:14 -0500

Fragment from my agenda.org; basically, it's almost completely just what is
automatically created when you tell agenda to use an org file. It should be
similar to what you have; yes, hitting tab or enter takes me to entries just
fine.

* 2015
** 2015-02 February
*** 2015-02-01 Sunday
**** DONE Give John ride to church
     <2015-02-01 Sun 09:30>

My problem is just trying to find my new entry (e.g. "Give John ride to
church") in the actual agenda view after creating the item; rather than going
there by default when I create the item, I have to i-search my point to it.