[O] Auto-complete overrides org-contacts for address fields

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: [O] Auto-complete overrides org-contacts for address fields
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 06:15:43 -0500

I use the excellent org-mode contacts module[1] for auto-completion of
addresses in my messages. Now I'm starting to play around with
autocomplete-ispell and would like to use it in message mode, but I find it
overrides the suggestions for my address fields. Does anyone know a way around
this, so that addresses are still handled by org-contacts and not
auto-complete?

Footnotes:
[1] https://julien.danjou.info/projects/emacs-packages#org-contacts