Re: [O] Exporting columnviews

From: Francesco Pizzolante
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting columnviews
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 11:42:41 +0100

Hi Nicolas,

> Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:
>> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> I introduced \nbsp at some point, but there were complaints from users
>>> not prettifying entities. So I guess \star is not an option either.
>>
>> Don't worry I use \nbsp sometimes!
>> For what reason do people not want to use entities?  Speed?
>
> Because it breaks table alignement and looks ugly if, e.g., "\nbsp"
> doesn't appear as " ".

I think the issue is the opposite: the table is not aligned if "\nbsp"
appears as space (as explained by Stormking in a different thread):

  ┌──── http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/91379

  │ The code that aligns the clocktable seems to count the "\emsp" entity as
  │ five characters. But with pretty entities turned on, it's displayed as
  │ only one character.
  └────

Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks,
 Francesco

PS Here's a small screencast where you can see the alignment issue:
http://screencast.com/t/qpmxDV8R543G