Re: [O] [patch] better(?) indention for cdlatex-environment

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [patch] better(?) indention for cdlatex-environment
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 01:08:20 +0100

> Another idea: insert the environment in a temp buffer. Check for buffer
> emptiness. If there is something, insert it with appropriate
> indentation.

It's a very good idea!  On the top of my head there's two issues.

 1. cdlatex-environment doesn't work with buffers, only files...¹ I think
    it doesn't even work with (with-temp-file · ⋯) without saving the file
    first.  Try:

         (require 'cdlatex)
         (require 'reftex)
         (with-temp-buffer (cdlatex-environment "equation"))

2. if run from a temporary buffer, the refcounter would always be one.
    Perhaps there would be a way to update it afterwards.

—Rasmus

Footnotes:
¹   https://github.com/cdominik/cdlatex/issues/3

--
Sådan en god dansk lagereddike kan man slet ikke bruge mere