Re: [O] Citation syntax: a revised proposal

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: [O] Citation syntax: a revised proposal
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:10:23 -0500 (EST)

+1 from me too, observing from the sidelines but also wanting to be able to handle citations.

Bill

On 16 February 2015, Eric S Fraga wrote:

On Saturday, 14 Feb 2015 at 18:29, Richard Lawrence wrote:
Hi everyone,

Since discussion seems to have petered out on the previous thread (see:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/94524), I took some time to
citation syntax.

+1 emphatically.

I would like to see something along these lines implemented so we can
"suck it and see"...

For my use case, you've covered everything and, as John Kitchin says,
most cite insertions could be automated through appropriate code and key
bindings but, very importantly, common uses are quite straightforward to
type directly.

With respect to the bibliography database, for completeness, I would
like to see linking with org-bibtex data instead of bibtex etc.

Thanks,
eric

--
William Denton ↔  Toronto, Canada ↔  https://www.miskatonic.org/