Re: [O] refiling with helm

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: [O] refiling with helm
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 08:53:27 +0000

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 08:19:17AM +0200, Xebar Saram wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone uses helm for refiling org capture data. and if
> so can anyone share his methods/setup?
>
> googling for it didnt yield to many results (especially for people like me
> who dont know to code :))

I tried using the patch mentioned in
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/87651. However, I
encountered some problems. The main one was that completion wasn't
showing all possible targets. I went back to using ido for
refile. However, I wold be interested if someone has got this to work.
--
Best wishes,

Ian.