[O] Running Org Babel code blocks on Mesos!

From: Waldemar Quevedo
Subject: [O] Running Org Babel code blocks on Mesos!
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 21:33:38 +0900

Hello Org mode users,

I've had the idea for a while of combining Org Babel with Mesos,
since I believe that such mix could be an interesting alternative
for having descriptive deployments of workloads on a cluster
by using Org syntax.

I finished a very, very, very early version of it already so I'd like to share.
(yes, it supports Docker...)

I named it 'Borges', hope the name makes sense :)
https://github.com/wallyqs/borges

This is very early experiment, but any feedback is very appreciated!

Regards,

- Waldemar