Re: [O] refiling with helm

From: Leo Ufimtsev
Subject: Re: [O] refiling with helm
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 12:28:57 -0500 (EST)

I found that changing the default refiling targets made refiling useful for me.

By default, only first level headings show up.

I have a customized config so that all my org files show up:

(setq myvar/org-dir "~/git/LeoUfimtsev.github.io/org/")

(setq myvar/org-files (file-expand-wildcards (concat myvar/org-dir "*.org")))

...customize..:

'(org-refile-targets
(quote
((org-agenda-files :maxlevel . 10)
(nil :maxlevel . 10)
(myvar/org-files :maxlevel . 10))))

My notes are somewhat cryptic, but here is a link if of use:

http://leoufimtsev.github.io./org/emacs.html#sec-14-16-3

Leo Ufimtsev | Intern Software Engineer @ Eclipse Team