[O] Missing org-mode manual page: Validating OpenDocument XML

From: Monroe, Will
Subject: [O] Missing org-mode manual page: Validating OpenDocument XML
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 09:11:22 -0600

Hello,

I'm trying to troubleshoot a corrupt ODT file that I've exported from org-mode.  The org-mode manual provides some guidance for this process on the "Validating OpenDocument XML" page (see http://orgmode.org/manual/Validating-OpenDocument-XML.html#Validating-OpenDocument-XML).

It mentions validation of an ODT document against the "OpenDocument RELAX NG Compact Syntax (RNC) schema".  I have obtained the xml and RNC files from the org-mode Github site but I'm unsure how to use them.  The org-mode manual page mentions general help in the Introduction (see http://orgmode.org/nxml-mode/Introduction.html#Introduction) but I get a 404 error when I attempt to load the page.

Does anyone know where I can read this guide?

Will