Re: [O] What to use for tables with lengthy text in cells?

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: [O] What to use for tables with lengthy text in cells?
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 14:19:57 -0500

It's not a perfect solution (many of us have wished for some way of doing
multi-line cells in orgmode, but there's no clear solution...) but I use a
combination of width restraints[1] and toggle-truncate-lines, which I've bound
to <F5>. If it comes to the worst, I would probably pull out csv-mode and use a
CSV file. I think the problem is that there's no simple way to wrap within just
a cell in Emacs.

Footnotes:
[1]
http://orgmode.org/manual/Column-width-and-alignment.html#Column-width-and-alignment