[O] [ox-ascii, bug?] aligning text withing footnotes

From: Rasmus
Subject: [O] [ox-ascii, bug?] aligning text withing footnotes
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 00:31:58 +0100

Hi,

When writing plain text I might write something like:

See foo[fn:1]

[fn:1] http://orgmode.org/\\
       http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/

This is exported as:

See foo[1]

Footnotes
─────────

[1] [http://orgmode.org/]
       [http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/]

I would like to have the links aligned after the ascii export.  That is,
if line 1 of a footnote is "shifted" n characters to the left, I would
like all subsequent lines of that element to be shirted n characters to
the left.

But maybe this would have other bad effects?

Thanks,
Rasmus

--
Don't panic!!!