Re: [O] Zotero csl file that uses parenthetical style for citations

From: Vaidheeswaran C
Subject: Re: [O] Zotero csl file that uses parenthetical style for citations
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 18:48:35 +0530

On Friday 06 March 2015 06:33 PM, Vaidheeswaran C wrote:
> I am trying to locate a Zotero csl file that produces parenthetical
> style -- Author (Date) -- for citations[1].  The primer[2] uses the
> term "in-text" to refer to what this mailing list has been designating
> as "parenthetical" style.
>
> I want to see an "off-the-shelf" csl style file, that uses
> parenthetical style.
>
> [1] https://www.zotero.org/styles
> [2] http://docs.citationstyles.org/en/latest/primer.html#in-text-styles

When I say this, I am really asking for counter-example. If
parenthetical styles aren't hard to create and if they are absent from
style repo, I would consider it "conspicuous by absence".  What
grounds would justify such a notable absence.

If an off-the-shelf csl file doesn't produce parenthetical styles, how
would a Org user go about producing parenthetical styles.  As I said
before, I am approaching this whole thread from a "tools"
perspective.