Re: [O] What to use for tables with lengthy text in cells?

From: Skip Collins
Subject: Re: [O] What to use for tables with lengthy text in cells?
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 12:47:38 -0500

It might even be desirable to mix single and multi line cells in the
same row. That would introduce some restrictions on how single-line
cells are edited when they are in a row that contains multi-line
cells. I suppose they could be collapsed onto the first line in the
cell by replacing newlines with spaces. That would also have to be
handled carefully when converting a multi-line cell back to single
line.