Re: [O] babel output as LaTeX code: help please!

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] babel output as LaTeX code: help please!
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 19:14:21 +0000

On Tuesday, 10 Mar 2015 at 08:42, Thomas S. Dye wrote:

[...]

> Have you tried
>
> #+call: drawlayout[:stdin solution]() :results raw
>
> or,
>
> #+call: drawlayout[:stdin solution]() :results latex
>
> which should make the print "#+begin_latex" etc. lines of drawlayout
> redundant?

Both work perfectly.  Many thanks!

The documentation confused me.  I see now that the end header arguments
are not to be enclosed in [] whereas the inside ones are.  The
documentation shows this in the example but the syntax seems to imply
that the []s are required -- but in hindsight I guess the []s mean
optional in this case.  However, they are not optional for the inside
arguments...

Ummm, the documentation is definitely confusing but I'm not sure how to
improve it other than by adding a sentence making this explicit?

Thanks again,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.1, Org
release_8.3beta-843-ga5f1a3.dirty