[O] BIDI and org-mime-htmlize

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] BIDI and org-mime-htmlize
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 13:14:06 +0100

Hello

GNU emacs 24 has BIDI support, for languages such as Hebrew and Arabic.

However when I write an email, and send it via say gnus, the mail text
received it is displayed correctly with one restriction: The text is
displayed in most mail agents, at the left margin instead of the right
margin (I cannot write this here, since it would not displayed
correctly)

Thunderbird offers BIDI email support via HTML. The relevant HTML
elements seem to be

So the question is could org-mime-htmlize support this element (on
demand as well for example via (defvar org-mime-htmlize-rtl t)??

Thanks

Uwe Brauer